Wednesday was a beautiful fall day with a temperature around 80F and an almost unnoticeable breeze from the west. Since the burning of the rice fields is to the south of the city where I live the air quality is pretty good.
I had my camera out for a particular shot I wanted and then had this great idea as I walked by a 27 story building. In fact it was two buildings connected by a breezeway at each floor. I went inside to the lobby and took the elevator up to the top floor and found the door at the end of the hallway open allowing passage to the breezeway between the two buildings. Since the buildings were located along an east west street my view from the breezeway was to the north and to the south. Since the smoke was in the south the view to the north was actually very good so I decided to take some pictures. I thought I would show them below. They are the buildings to the north of where I live.
View to the northwest.

View to the north. The “mountain” in the background is where I enjoy hiking.

View to the northeast.

Then looking southeast we see the tops of the apartment buildings where I live.

The sky does look bluer in the north pictures than in the south one.
I had my camera out for a particular shot I wanted and then had this great idea as I walked by a 27 story building. In fact it was two buildings connected by a breezeway at each floor. I went inside to the lobby and took the elevator up to the top floor and found the door at the end of the hallway open allowing passage to the breezeway between the two buildings. Since the buildings were located along an east west street my view from the breezeway was to the north and to the south. Since the smoke was in the south the view to the north was actually very good so I decided to take some pictures. I thought I would show them below. They are the buildings to the north of where I live.
View to the northwest.

View to the north. The “mountain” in the background is where I enjoy hiking.

View to the northeast.

Then looking southeast we see the tops of the apartment buildings where I live.

The sky does look bluer in the north pictures than in the south one.
