As I was walking back to my apartment, from taking the two restaurant pictures used in the last blog entry, I came across this little boy enjoying his ride. Since there was no one around I stepped behind a building column and got out my camera and set it up and then slipped out into the open and captured the moment and disappeared as quickly as I arrived.

These little rides are found in many locations and always seem to be busy. It is best to enjoy the ride while they can because in a few years they will enter school and the pressures will begin to mount. High school is especially difficult here in China. I have listened to a number of students describe the experience and it is more demanding than schools in the US.

These little rides are found in many locations and always seem to be busy. It is best to enjoy the ride while they can because in a few years they will enter school and the pressures will begin to mount. High school is especially difficult here in China. I have listened to a number of students describe the experience and it is more demanding than schools in the US.

No comments:
Post a Comment