Rain started on Sunday and it has
kept up off and on since. It is supposed to continue for another day, but with
a good roof over our heads we can work inside where it is dry.
On Monday I finished up the south
basement wall. That will be a nice window when we remove the water and
electrical lines that go to the well. I need to build the window well this next
week.
I also finished up the closet above
the stairs.
Each morning the four children sit
at this table for home school study. The three girls are off working on
something else while Adam is left to continue to work on his math.
I have some work to do up under the
roof over the front entrance and Jim is considering where to put an electrical
outlet.
Later in the day, Jim started work
on the plumbing.
At lunch time the furnace and
related supplies arrived. I felt sorry for the retired furnace installer, so I
carried the supplies downstairs for him.
Left in the garage are the furnace,
AC and evaporator for the AC, which will go in the top of the furnace. We will
move the furnace tomorrow when installation starts.
At the end of the afternoon the rain
stopped so I got out my laser level and took some readings to see if we could
use a natural drain for the basement; we can.
Over at Dave’s he has most of his
soil dug out from under the sunroom. It sure is a wet, muddy mess there.
Talk about hard work; that is it.











No comments:
Post a Comment