It is Sunday evening as I write this
having just gotten back from a short vacation in Michigan. As soon as we
arrived we went out to see if Jon had done any shingling and found that he had
worked very hard while I was gone and accomplished much. I took some pictures,
loaded them on my laptop and selected some for this blog, but I was in no mood
to write a blog and my sister, Donna, wanted to watch a DVD that I had brought
with me from Texas so I joined her. It is now Monday evening and I am still in
no mood to write a blog entry because I am so tired, but it has to be done. I
should also write a bunch of emails to my Chinese friends or they will cease
being friends. There seems to be more to do than there is time to do it.
This is the part of the roof that
ties into the old house.
The other side is almost done also.
How tempting to run down the roof
and jump in.
The north side of the garage is also
done.
Jon wanted to finish the little roof
that connected to the old house.
There, that looks good.
The two buildings tie together very
well.
I am looking through the north
garage window and see a nice looking garage floor.

No comments:
Post a Comment