Friday, August 19, 2011

Drywall Progress

Today was a beautiful mostly clear day with temperatures in the low 80’s. It was a good day to do hard physical work like shovel and rake soil. I made good progress.


When Jon came home from work I gave him the shovel and I ran the backhoe.


The window well looks real nice.


Let us look inside.


There is real satisfaction in working hard and producing something that is practical and also nice looking. We are still waiting for the window.


Jim brought power to the subpanel. He sure does nice work.


The drywall is up in the kitchen.


The drywall is also up at the bathroom end of the room.


They still have to do the entryway into the old part of the house. 


The front entrance and the stairs going down to the basement is our last picture. This is the best drywall hanging I have ever seen. They are a father and son team.

No comments: