I mentioned in the last blog entry
that I hoped to install the window well on Tuesday; I did.
The above picture was taken standing
on the basement floor looking through the space where the window should be.
Today the supplier reordered the lost window and put a super rush on it. We
will see if that makes any difference. The pipe going out is from the sump pump.
Next week we plan to did the ditch we will put the drain pipe in to the street.
Then the footing drain will not need a sump pump.
The above picture was taken before I
had finished building the two legs on the front and applying the black
foundation seal.
My job tomorrow morning is to
backfill around the window well.
On Monday the insulation company
told us that they could not fit us into the schedule until the end of the week
which was too late for the drywall schedule. It looked like we might not be
able to do drywall until the first of September or later. Then on Tuesday
morning Jon received a phone call and was told that they were on the way. By 8
AM they were at our garage door and by 3 PM they were done and gone. The “they”
was actually a “he”.
It took him about six hours to do
all of our insulation.
The garage is done.
The living space is done. Drywall
comes Wednesday morning and they start putting it up during the afternoon.








No comments:
Post a Comment