I take pictures of things that probably most of you would ignore and then I post them in a blog entry for you look at them. For example the following picture of an overgrown stump with rope wound around it.

Imagine that stump is you and you were enjoying living in the country side where there is less noise and the air is much cleaner. You were thinking that life was pretty good and then these people show up with some tools. They put a ladder on your side and climb up and cut off your beautiful top. Now you have been reduced to a long stump. They climb down and start digging at your roots and they cut them off. Now you are truly a long stump. Next they dig you out and wrap you with a straw rope that will rot off in two years and load you on a truck. You along with others bounce along the highway headed to a city someplace where you will be stuck into the ground and told to enjoy life. You wonder to yourself, "What life?"
I must remind my readers that if all goes well in about one year the above should look like the following.

Then in two years.

If I keep coming back to Wuhan I am sure you will see the above tree again.
As a person could you experience that kind of setback, pick yourself up and start over again?

Imagine that stump is you and you were enjoying living in the country side where there is less noise and the air is much cleaner. You were thinking that life was pretty good and then these people show up with some tools. They put a ladder on your side and climb up and cut off your beautiful top. Now you have been reduced to a long stump. They climb down and start digging at your roots and they cut them off. Now you are truly a long stump. Next they dig you out and wrap you with a straw rope that will rot off in two years and load you on a truck. You along with others bounce along the highway headed to a city someplace where you will be stuck into the ground and told to enjoy life. You wonder to yourself, "What life?"
I must remind my readers that if all goes well in about one year the above should look like the following.

Then in two years.

If I keep coming back to Wuhan I am sure you will see the above tree again.
As a person could you experience that kind of setback, pick yourself up and start over again?
