In November of 2007 I took the following picture of a big hole in the ground. Many old buildings were destroyed and many people displaced.

In April of 2008 I came back with a new camera and found buildings growing out of the hole in the ground.

After taking 1432 pictures of various things in various places with various results, I returned to the site of the growing buildings and in April of 2009 saw the following.

Impressive don't you think. But in front of those buildings another large hole was being dug.

Six months and 1014 pictures later Mike and I returned to find the hole filling up.

Think of all the people who can live in those tall buildings who can shop at the mall located at their base.

This next phase that is being built will house expensive shops from different parts of the world. I will start showing those pictures on my next trip.

In the spring these shops were open for business, but now they being torn down for the continued expansion.
