I don't know where to start with this. There were so many exhibits and most of them were beautiful. I think of the thousands of pots of flowers that were brought in and arranged to form the beautiful pictures. I think I will simply select a few of the best and show them in two entries.
We will start with a map of the park. The gray numbers are bus numbers serving the park from different parts of the city. The black numbers are exhibits. So here we go.

We must have a map of China.

And then there is Yellow Crane Tower on the left, the bridge across the Yangtze River, and the TV Tower on the right.

More of the same exhibit.

Let us move along to the next exhibit.

We are one day ahead of the crowds.

Flowers and more flowers.

Time for a break.

We will present eight more next time.
We will start with a map of the park. The gray numbers are bus numbers serving the park from different parts of the city. The black numbers are exhibits. So here we go.

We must have a map of China.



Let us move along to the next exhibit.

We are one day ahead of the crowds.

Flowers and more flowers.

Time for a break.

We will present eight more next time.
