On October 4, 2007, is about the time I got interested in the work being done on the pedestrian walk, when I took the following picture showing the construction next to a high rise. At the end of this blog I will show you the finished street. No fair looking ahead.
On November 2, 2007, I took two more pictures. The first shows activity beside the high rise on what will become a street.
The next picture shows the sewer line being built.
On April 8, 2008, the street was far from finished.
One year later, on April 20, 2009, It looked like a street. This street will extend all the way to the street where I used to live. It will be a service street along the south side of the pedestrian walk.
As you walk up the street you come to an unfinished part, which looks somewhat like the first picture.
Tomorrow we will look at something different. It will be a surprise for both of us.






