Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Friday

Friday arrived with one horrible lack of sleep. I had mentioned to Zuhua on Thursday that I wanted to find the hospital where Lisa was and pay her a visit. It seems a tear was taking place near an old incision and needed to be repaired. Lisa had just had surgery and I wanted to see how she was doing.


Since this is the start of a national holiday, Jiajing’s parents have the day off and suggested they take me to the hospital to see Lisa. We drove across the bridge, near where I live, to Hankou. – The Yangtze River and Hanshui River divide Wuhan into three parts: Hankou, Hanyang and Wuchang, which are generally known as Wuhan's Three Towns. I live in Wuchang.


Zuhua and I went up to see Lisa and found that she was doing very well. We chatted for a few minutes and went back to the car and drove to another part of Hankou to the Flower Expo. It wasn’t as good as last year, but it was still worth our time to see the flower displays. I hope you enjoy the following.
















Think of the people I rubbed shoulders with, and all the walking I did to get these pictures for your enjoyment, and give thanks to the creator of the beauty we can enjoy.

No comments: