If you are a regular blog reader, you are probably wondering what has happened as the last regular entry was posted on the twenty-fourth of September. I posted a quick note when I arrived and then the entry titled, “Training Your Child” posted from the scheduler on the first of October. I had been chewing on that entry for some time and wrote it before coming to China and dropped it on the scheduler. I realize now that the choice of time for posting was not good.
I have several incomplete blog entries sitting on my desktop, but have not had the personal resources to finish them. As I write this it is two AM with no indication of when I might get more sleep. Nine to midnight has been it for the last several nights and that is not good. Again and again I get to the point of just dozing off and then I am wide awake for no apparent reason. After no sleep for the last two hours I figured I might as well write this entry.
Without any detail now, I can say that this has been my hardest return trip back to China. I sensed it would be before I left the states because of how far I had drifted from the Lord the past month. The pressure of completing projects took time and energy that should have been used in relationships, especially with the Lord. As a result I left the states extremely tired and emotionally empty and arrived here even more tired and at the point of rather serious depression. Since returning, Father has given me several marvelous experiences with young people and with Jiajing’s parents, resulting in my emotions getting back on solid ground. I am finding there are still some heart issues, which are amplified by my lack of sleep; so the sleep problem is a growing concern.
I am going to end this entry, place it on the scheduler, and go back to bed to see if I might get another couple of hours of sleep. I will try to post an entry each day to catch us up to date.

No comments:
Post a Comment