Friday, May 22, 2009

Granddaughter

The evening of Tuesday, May 19, was the final middle school band concert of the school year and my oldest granddaughter would be playing her clarinet as a seventh grader. I thought I would try to get some pictures and if any turned out I might write up a blog entry for family and friends to enjoy. Intentionally, I am not including names or places.

As I sat in the audience I held my camera as high as I could reach above my head and took a shot without a flash to see if I could get anything. The following picture was the result.

Between each piece awards were given. I got the next picture as she was called to receive one of hers.

A time of creating more memories as awards are given.

I thought I would include one more of my granddaughter who is becoming a fine young woman. The grandchildren seem to grow up so fast.

I wonder what path she will take through life.

No comments: