If all goes as planned I will fly out of Wuhan on flight MU2505 leaving at 1:30pm and arriving in Shanghai at 3:00pm. I will go through customs and take flight AA288 leaving at 5:30pm and arriving in Chicago before I leave because my arrival time is at 4:40pm the same day. I will go through customs and take flight AA47, if I make all my connections and get through customs in time, leaving at 7:05pm and arriving at 9:40pm. I believe Mike comes in at 9:20pm.
On this trip I will get to see the Shanghai terminal during the daytime. The picture below was taken at night as we waited and waited for our flight to come in to take us to Wuhan.
I am sure my family will be waiting for Mike and I to arrive. I am sure looking forward to being with them for Thanksgiving along with Jiajing who will be coming up from university life for a short break.
This is the schedule and my prayer is that it holds.


