We had a family visiting us from the states to look at what we do here. For part of their time it was decided we would put together a group and travel by van to an area about two hours drive south of here to where there is a nice cavern. I thought I would take you along to see a few of the sights.
As I reviewed my pictures I realized that most of them were videos because in dark places my camera does much better with video than it does with still. Also when moving, as in the van, video is better. I don’t know if I can post video on this blog and don’t have the time to determine that now.

We saw a lot of farmland like that shown in the above picture along the way; mainly rice and old buildings.

We saw a water buffalo and her offspring and had to stop for some pictures. The driver of the van called the owner of the buffalos to bring them up close to us and in return he gave him a cigarette, which would have a premium value there.

It was quite an experience being underground and seeing the sights. This was my first time and a very enjoyable time.

The person pointing was one of our staff and was interpreting for us English hearing people. We all had a good time and felt it was worth the four hours we had to travel, in some cases on very bad roads that were under construction.
As I reviewed my pictures I realized that most of them were videos because in dark places my camera does much better with video than it does with still. Also when moving, as in the van, video is better. I don’t know if I can post video on this blog and don’t have the time to determine that now.

We saw a lot of farmland like that shown in the above picture along the way; mainly rice and old buildings.

We saw a water buffalo and her offspring and had to stop for some pictures. The driver of the van called the owner of the buffalos to bring them up close to us and in return he gave him a cigarette, which would have a premium value there.

It was quite an experience being underground and seeing the sights. This was my first time and a very enjoyable time.

The person pointing was one of our staff and was interpreting for us English hearing people. We all had a good time and felt it was worth the four hours we had to travel, in some cases on very bad roads that were under construction.
