I have just completed the first leg of my travel to China and currently am sitting in the Chicago O’Hair airport waiting for my next flight to Shanghai. As I wait I thought I would work on the next blog entry.
Last night I remembered to go upstairs and take some pictures of the kitchen so I could report on that project and then set it aside. As you can see from the picture below, the cabinet work is finished and the counter top has been installed. It has been a very long time since I have worked with a laminate, but I found it exciting to see it come together. Now comes the expensive part; appliances.
Standing in the spot where the refrigerator goes, I would be looking at the place where the range goes. Above it will be an exhaust fan.
Standing at the doorway that one would enter from the stairway is where I took the last picture.
I hope you have enjoyed our kitchen building adventure. You will have to shift gears with me now and get ready for our next China adventure.

No comments:
Post a Comment