On Thursday I finished trimming out the base cabinet, shown in the following picture, and put a coat of paint on the trim to seal it. On Friday I may put a finish coat on the trim, but that depends how work goes in the shop. During the morning I need to take Connie to DFW so she can fly to Phoenix to spend a week with our two grandkids who live there. She will return again this summer and spend June and July as she does each year. When I get back from DFW I want to finish cutting out the pieces for the big corner cabinet that goes in the left corner. It is big enough that I have to assemble it up in the kitchen.
The open space just to the left of the cabinet in the picture is where the dishwasher goes. When Americans have machines do much of their work they don't burn as many calories and as a result a few extra pounds seem to accumulate in places where we wish they didn't. Do all of these machines really help that much?
I just realized I have only four more weeks before I go to China and I have other projects yet to complete. I think I am going to have more to do than I have time to do it. I sure am not going to let it stress me because that will only produce negative results. If it doesn't got done it will be here waiting for me to return. The world is always in a rush and we get stressed and tired. The Lord told us to come to him and find rest. Maybe we should listen more carefully.

