Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One More Work Day

My photographer was not in sync with what I did today. He came after I left so I couldn’t tell him what I did.



Denny was there with his camera this morning and also did some painting in the basement. Tiger, the family cat was laying around watching Denny paint when this mouse happened along. He came up and sat in front of the cat and the cat just looked at it. Finally the cat reached out with its paw and nocked the mouse away. The mouse walks back over to the cat and they kind of play around. The cat was treating the mouse like it was a toy to play with and the mouse was enjoying it. That went on for a good fifteen minutes and the cat went to sleep and the mouse went someplace in the house. That is what I call a useless cat. Denny didn’t let anyone kill the mouse because it was so much fun watching the cat and mouse play.


I finally got some soil leveled off around the window well. I put the wood around the window today, but don’t have a picture of it.


Tomorrow I would like to get rid of those ruts and tire marks.


I would like to start work on the right side of the ditch.


I leveled out the pile of earth that was stacked at the corner of the driveway on Saturday.


Jim is busy finishing up the electrical.


There, one more plug installed.


There is the kitchen with the primer almost on.

Tomorrow is my last day to come to work here. I am sure going to miss it.

No comments: