Friday, September 9, 2011

New Gas Tank

The new gas tank came today and we were able to place it over by the fence at the other end of the pipe that runs under the driveway.


Someday there will be something that will make it less noticeable.


As a result of getting the big tank we were able to get rid of the small tank that was in front of our new entrance.


Jon’s neighbor has been such a great help this summer by keeping the lawns mowed. His wife was a classmate of mine in high school. We are all going to get together for supper Friday evening.


I worked on the front deck today. In the above picture I am cutting a board to length.


When Jon came home from work we drilled the holes needed to secure the piece to the front of the deck.


Do you think that will work? Maybe I can finish this area tomorrow.

No comments: