I left home in Texas at 4 AM on
Monday, September 26, and arrived home in Wuhan, China shortly before 1AM
Wednesday morning. It was a very long tiring trip. I went to bed and slept
until 3 AM Thursday morning, getting up Wednesday only to go to the bathroom
and eat. When I finally got up I checked the Internet and found that I still
can’t see my blog here or post to it. I sent this one off to a friend of mine
in the states and hope that he has the time to post for me this trip. If you
are reading this, he does and if he does I will start sending some more entries
to catch you up on the building project and what I will be up to here in China.
A Time to Blog and a Time to Move On
-
Being an astute reader, you have by now probably noticed that I am not
writing very often. Life has become much busier for me and in the free time
I have,...
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment