Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More Travel

Now that we have adjusted to a certain extent to time and culture on this side of the world, it is now time to do some more travel. As you read this, our plan is to travel from DFW to ROC (Rochester, New York). Jiajing, her mom and me, will spend six days where I have family in Batavia, New York. We will spend some time sightseeing, learning about American foods, learning about where I grew up, and of course much time with my family. I am praying that it will be a good time.

Niagara Falls is a must. (I wish I had the quality copy of the following picture with me)

Maybe one of our nearby parks would be a nice place to go for a picnic.

One of the trails in our woods on the farm might be just the thing.

I bet some of the younger ones will enjoy a time of play here when we come together for a great family picnic at my younger sister’s home.

Check back later to see what actually transpired. This should be a great time of bringing two cultures together.

No comments: