I was going back through my old emails and found three from Lisa that I had not posted. I will include two of them is this entry.
2/23/2010
Just a quick note to tell each and every one of you how strengthening your thoughts and prayers are at this time. Some good news....apparently the chemo is working & the cancer seems to be stopped & the tumor shrunk like they hoped it would. I am really not so courageous these days. Sometimes I feel a bit ashamed at how 'whiny" I have been....I am so thankful too for Alice (Dong Hua) and Sara from Chengdu are standing by my side for the next few days as I recover. Surgery is in less than four hours -- I'm supposed to try to go back to sleep...
My favorite song is reverberating through my head now -- I'm glad for the shared times at FBC of lifting our voices as one to sing great words of courage, praise, and worship. Oh, 'Days of Elijah' is ONE of my favorites.
I just want you all to know how each and every one of you mean to me and how thankful I am for you all!! Love you all -- I am for once, uncharacteristically, at a loss of words to say except for the ones I have just done! :) Love, Lisa
2/20/2010
This is the video CNN made about Wuhan city, where I live! I'm so excited and proud that we made CNN NEWS!!! And to think, I'm right here in the middle of the excitement!! :) Sincerely, Lisa
The video is short and worth your time.

No comments:
Post a Comment