Friday, September 4, 2009

A Very Light Rain

It is Thursday evening, September 3 and I am working on this blog entry, watching a thunderstorm increase in intensity outside. I had a good day of work on the stairs with only a short interruption due to a light rain, which lasted only a few minutes. I was able to extend the railing up both sides of the stairs leaving the railing around the top platform yet to do. Another day of work and the carpentry work will be done and I will be ready to sand some rough spots and apply a coat of stain.
For this entry we will start at the top and walk down the stairs and take pictures. The first is a shot from the top looking down to the middle platform.


I am standing on the top platform looking down to the middle platform.



Now standing on the upper half of the middle platform.



Standing on the middle platform looking down to the lower platform.



A view of the lower platform and stairs from above.



I have some work to do on the top platform.



The forecast for Friday and Saturday is rain.

No comments: