Monday, September 14, 2009

It Is Wet

It rained Thursday evening, but dried off enough by ten to allow me to begin to reinstall the stained deck floor. I worked on it until about three, but felt very strongly that I needed to mow my lawn before it rained again. I am glad I did because it rained during the night and by Saturday morning everything was really soggy. There was no way I could do anything outdoors as it continued to rain throughout the day and all Saturday night and stopped about noon on Sunday and according to the weather it is suppose to keep raining through Monday. Now I will be hard pressed to even get the rest of the floor stained and down before going to China. All work on the stairs will have to wait until I get back in November and pray that there will be enough warm days to allow me to stain then.

I would like to add a spiritual thought here, but in just a few minutes I need to go to my life group meeting and I still need to post this to the scheduler so it will post at one minute past midnight. It is my prayer that you had a good worship experience on Sunday and that you are growing in your walk with the Lord.

No comments: