In the 9/24 post were some pictures and comments about the accident Connie and I had when returning from taking Jiajing to college. When I left for China the body shop still had my car so I had to wait until I returned in November to see the results. Close inspection showed a quality job of repair.
The following picture shows how the car looked after teardown; after removing all damaged parts.

The next picture shows the car parked on my driveway after I returned from China. It sure looks like nothing happened to it, but it cost the insurance company nearly $11,000 to fix. If they hadn’t miscalculated on the original estimate they would have totaled the car. I am thankful for their mistake because I really like this car and would not be able to replace it with the same quality without money out of my pocket. Considering the quality repair work, I am well pleased.

Anyone in the McKinney area that needs the services of a body repair shop, I recommend calling Doug at A+ Collision; phone 972.382.3040.
