I have written about Helen before, but in this entry I would like to show several pictures of things I saw when I visited her family one Saturday in November. The first picture shows the tunnel under the mountain that separates the campus into the north and south parts. We are at the south campus; the undergraduate campus. The North side is the post graduate side.
We spent time walking around south campus and came to this exhibit of stone cores which were drilled out of the rock at the Three Gorges Dam. In the picture are Helen’s daughter and husband.
This is a beautiful campus as the next picture shows. They live on the campus where he teaches. Helen has about a 30 minute bus ride to work off campus.
Another interesting exhibit is of these petrified trees that were located and moved here.
As we prepared to go around the mountain to north campus we stopped by a little toy store. In the picture are Helen and her daughter.
We walked some on north campus and then walked through the tunnel to go back to south campus. It is sure easier than hiking over the top.
We also saw a beautiful display of flowers but I will not show them here as I am going to do a separate entry on flowers later after I collect a few more pictures from other locations.






