Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Canal Project - 2


Let us continue on with our tour.


On the right of the canal are the walkway and then the street. On the left of the canal is a large commercial development with a walkway down the center.


The architectural style is mixed. This building is not quite finished and sets right at the canal.


A good view of the layout showing buildings on the left and walkway on the right is shown by the above picture.


The above picture is looking back to bridge number two.


They say this is very beautiful at night with the lights shining.


They have boat tours up and down the canal.


I think we need a few nice big boulders over here. Let us make them.


I found it very interesting to see how they do it. I think I will go back to Texas and build one in front of my house. I will try to select about ten more pictures from the 50 I have left and we will try to finish our tour next time.

No comments: