My Internet was down one day so I flipped on the TV to see if by chance CCTV9 might be on. It wasn’t. It is an English station here in China I can get on my laptop anyplace in the world where I have an Internet connection. As I checked the channels to see what there was, I happened upon a news broadcast that was in the weather segment. It wasn’t the weather I was interested in, but the person who was giving the weather. My camera was on the desk so I grabbed it to see if I could capture a picture. I wanted to get several, but that one shot was my only chance. After running it through my photo enhancing software on an auto setting, it came out as shown below.

If I had lowered my camera a bit you would have seen bare legs. Her shorts were very short. I thought her outfit was rather interesting for a professional weather reporter. When I think of how formal a person in her position would dress in the US, I couldn’t resist showing you a contrast.
Because of how small and thin she is, dressed that way reminds me of a large doll. I don’t think an American dressed like her would remind you of a large doll. I don’t think the proportions would be quite right in most cases.

If I had lowered my camera a bit you would have seen bare legs. Her shorts were very short. I thought her outfit was rather interesting for a professional weather reporter. When I think of how formal a person in her position would dress in the US, I couldn’t resist showing you a contrast.
Because of how small and thin she is, dressed that way reminds me of a large doll. I don’t think an American dressed like her would remind you of a large doll. I don’t think the proportions would be quite right in most cases.
