Friday, July 2, 2010

My Readers

My brother-in-law just called to ask me for my preference on something. During the conversation he made a comment which really caught my attention. He said that he had received a call from a former pastor of ours and he mentioned that he had been following my blog. I then thought out loud, “I wonder who else might be reading and how it might be benefiting their lives.” My brother-in-law suggested that I write a blog entry asking that question. I told him that nobody might write back and then I would be depressed and feel that my entries were of little interest.

After I hung up the phone – actually put it in my pocket – I got to thinking about who might be reading. I have been writing entries for nearly six years now. – That is a lot of entries. – The first two years have been removed and stored offline. I decided I would risk being depressed and for fun see if I obtain any responses.

If you are reading and happen to see this blog entry would you be willing to copy and paste my address and send me an email. Mention why you read and offer any suggestions for improvement if you wish. My email address is

SteveJn316@aol.com

It is my prayer that my entries have been interesting and at times encouraging and even challenging.

No comments: