I had already written the blog entry
showing the construction of the pier and sent the information back to America
to be posted to the blog scheduler when I receive some pictures from my
brother-in-law. One I thought was priceless so I had to write some more. Isn’t
that what blogs are for?
As I said before the backhoe grunted
and strained but finally got the old mud room foundation out.
It was a real chunk of rock and
concrete. But the picture that really caught my eye was the next picture.
The three guys are standing there
with their heads bowed. Are they praying, or trying to make some big decision,
or looking at something important that we can’t see. I kind of
have the feeling that I should be there with them with my head bowed taking in
the moment, but I sit from afar off feeling left out, wondering what is going
to happen next after this great gathering of minds.




No comments:
Post a Comment