After much hard work I can finally say that I have finished the upstairs kitchen in Jiajing’s apartment. Let us take a final look before she moves her things into it.
Took some work to install the hood, but it sure looks good and works well. We picked up the range at a factory outlet store. It is an older model, but cost less and works as good as a new model. This is the part of the kitchen you see as you walk into her apartment.
To your right is the sink and a space for a possible future dishwasher. Currently the trash can is occupying the space.
Farther around to your right is the refrigerator. It came from the same place as the range. We plugged the refrigerator in late Friday morning. It started to cool but then started to warm up inside even though it was running. On Monday morning we called in a service call to get it fixed that afternoon. There was a leak that needed to be fixed. It is working very well now.
I should have taken one more picture to show her pantry, but she already had it filled. Instead I will show you her closet off the hallway.
I saved some dollars by doing the work. It takes time, but it find it so much fun and rewarding to do this kind of work. I hope you enjoyed looking in on my work.

No comments:
Post a Comment